After a tiring morning of playing basketball (Almost died because didn't execute strong exercises for some time - half year) , then I went to Food Stall to have a drink. However, I did not order any food from there. XD

So, where the fark is the "guest" if you didn't order any food?

Aiya! Let me finish my story first lar.. After that, i had lunch at home. What's my lunch? Green + yellow colour noodles + "rubber vegies" (We call it as 塑胶菜, i don't know its english name -.-) + caterpillar + mushrooms + meat pieces + anchovies + soup water... Did you spot the not?

Yes! There's a caterpillar in my soup!!! OMFG!!!



Here's 3 angles of the cooked guest.. Poor Mr.Caterpillar T_T Amen. Amitabha...
How about me? -.- I ate a bowl of noodles with extra protein lea... (>.<)l Luckily I'm still in a healthy mode to write my blog now.. ^^

Haha.. Nah.. That's fake. I can't die so early simply because I haven't know what is LOVE and the most important is.. I'm still a virgin. LOL XD

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets