After finished playing the story mode of Call of Duty 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 not long ago, I'm still not done with the FPS fever!!! Man, I just love the storyline and actions of those games! So, I decided to make my real human version FPS static scene =.= I think I'm seriously gone madness with FPS recently... Tons of assignments are reaching their deadlines and I'm still playing around fooling with these stuffs zzz... Overstressed nia!!
Lets enjoy a rainbow six vegas 2 video first:


Warning: The last scene contains blood/gore (18PL). It is best to view under parental advice.
Now, lets enjoy the following storyline ^^ although it is not as nice as the previous gameplay video..




(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
Who's that guy in the photos is? He is not me^^
Why do I looked more like a fighter jet pilot instead of a SWAT unit -.- Nevermind.. This might be White Hawk Down.

Note:
Firstly, the guns are FAKE...
No life forms is hurt in the photo session. I can't die so early lea simply because.. Read my uninvited guest in my Food for more information XD
How can you explain about the blood?
It is just some juices from the berries(I don't know what they are called..) in front of my front yard. I will add the berries photo in the next post. So, stay tune~
What are Nike gloves doing in the photos @_@

I hope you enjoy the story XD. Sorry for the noobness in making it (>.<) Before I end this post, i would like to recommend a unique brand new FPS game. Please continue reading the post below for more information ^^ Finally, thanks for "wasting" your time here.

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets