My fellow readers, I have a tale to tell ^^ Last last Saturday/Sunday, 31 May/1st June 2008, I was cutting my toe nails. When I was cutting my "thumb toe"s nail(I'm not sure what should I call it >.<). Something happened and it might surprise all of you. The victim: (My Nail Cutter made in Korea)


The suspect: (My THUMB toe made in Malaysia>.<)


What happened?:
I pressed the nail cutter but it could only cut my nail to the minimal(cant even crack the nail's surface =.=). Then, a battle between Mr.Nail and nail cutter occurred in flashes out of sudden. The nail cutter slipped from my fingers and "cling clang" (the sound of metal clashes on the marble floor). I said to myself, "Hell Yeah! Mr.Nail should be terminated by now! w00t!". However, it was still on top of my toe with some battle scars without suffering from any serious wounds. WTF? Then, what was all the noise's about? So, I looked around and found out the nail cutter was DEAD!!! It was shredded into pieces as you can see on top T_T

Conclusion:
Since it killed the nail cutter, I have to put Mr.Toe behind the bars until it turns tame and good. XD However, Mr.Nail was executed by a new nail cutter from Korea under the law of assistance in murder.
Finally, DO NOT MESS WITH MY TOES ESPECIALLY MR. THUMB TOE!!!

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets