How do I get 4.0? Did u ever heard me talkin bout studies in front of u when im free walking around "gap amoi"? Of coz nop right! I oni talked bout games CoD, Rainbow Six 2 or Kanes Wrath. I never talked bout TCP/IP, Java or MORAL in front of my frenz=.=
Hmmm.. bout games... I think tis chat topic unites people from anywhere. Agree? For example, gamers(including strangers) can communicate with easily each other by chatting bout games. Man, i luv GAMEs. However, knowing alot about games doesnt attract girls zzz DAMN! Haih... thats y im still solo T_T
Ok. Back to my main topic -.- Well, im not a hardcore study guy. I dont study every sec at home until quizzes or final exams are around the corner (THIS IS WAT I CALL HARDCORE)^^ Erm... I dont really giv 100% concentration in class... I think u know bout tat -.- Graffiti are everywhere on my notes... However, i will try to concentrate to the MAX for the 1st 30 minutes (this is the normal max. time of concentration) Finally, try to finish all the tutorials lor.. If i dont have enuf (usually lazy to do all). Pick either odd or even questions to do XD
HAHA this post is stupid... Well, Im too free to update my blog^^ BLOW ME?

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets