Before I start typing, lets get motivated at iLoveSite. Haha that's advertising =,=, actually I just wanna recommend all FPS(First Person Shooter) lovers a brand new 3D FPS online game.

What's so special about this game?
It is a web based FPS online game which you can play with just a web browser. Did I just said web based? Cool eh? This is beyond the imagination of gamers including me.

Eh? Talk so much ady give us the name of the game lea!!!
Okok Sorry sorry. It is called Fallen Empire Legion which is now available in Instant Action.


(Taken from Google. Click to enlarge)
It looks like Full Metal Panic XD. Humans in metal suits.
For more information, screenshots, gameplay video or review on the game click here.

Here is a trailer video:


This is what I call a revolution of online games! Hurry up and play the game in Instant Action! Add me IGN(In Game Nick) yaw175. See ya in there~

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets