ARGHH!!! DAMN IT!! I'm having bad luck recently! Why do I say so?
First of all, my external hard disk malfunctioned... I just took it to LowYat for warranty. It was bought in April 2008 during PC fair and it malfunctioned in July which is 3 months after that.. =.= Secondly, my 2G PenDrive Mini was killed by short circuit when I was using my friend's PC T_T... I can't get warranty for it because my dad kept the receipt and lost it zzz... Man.. what a dog life... Luckily, I bought a 4G Sandisk Cruzer Micro as a backup not long before it died.. However, 4G is meant to be used as a backup so, I'll have to get another 2G or 4G as a spare pendrive or else no pendrive for me when my Dad took mine to work =.= (I haven't work but I wasted and will be wasting more money) SIGH~~~ How can I escape from bad luck? I hope things will get better T_T

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets