After so long, I did not even remember the video's existence but on 2nd of July 2008, while I'm searching for movies(You know what type of movies lar hehe), I found something! Something that is memorable and valueble. It is the video of UTAR Foundation Program Drama Competition Award Winning Drama presented by my groupmates and me!!!
Haha just wanna show off a little. I was the best actor for that competition ;P
Don't believe me? Here's the proof:

It is just a painted glass plate XD

It can be downloaded HERE (22.54MB) if you are interested on what a wooden guy can act in that drama.. A tree? A stone? A rapist(wTf)? A faggot @_@?
Wana know? Then, watch it for yourself!

The video is taken by a handphone so it is in 3gp format and it is quite blur... If you do not have a 3gp player, I would like to recommend MPC star player. You can make it an universal player(plays all video format) if you install all codecs which come together with the installer.
Download MPC star player HERE.

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets