Very very busy with assignments and tests recently. That's why i didn't update my blog for quite a while.. Now, let me update all of you with a new PC game. ^^

(Taken from http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/DMC4COVER.jpg)

This game ROCKS to the MAX!!! Devil May Cry 4 is a 3rd person action game which was initially released for PS3. After months, it was released for PCs w00t!!
I am a fan of DMC and I love this game very much. I played its previous games which were DMC 2 & DMC 3 without playing the first game xP but still, DMC 4 is the coolest of all as I have expected. However, the initial main character is not my favourite Dante(main character of DMC1-DMC3) anymore but Nero who is a young human with a demonic arm. Nah.. that's not the problem anyway :D because I'm still enjoying the game. I even bought a RM29 chapalang gamepad(not bad to play with) because of this game XD A photo will be taken in the near future because i don't have batteries currently...

Below is the introduction video and gameplay:

You might want to skip the boring part and start from 1:20 :D
Cool right? I can't play with super high quality with my rig T_T but its graphic can be considered as good with low quality running on my PC. Sigh.. I hope I got a better rig to play this with at least high quality.....

For those who is interested.
Here is the minimum requirement for the game:

OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz
Memory: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 6600 SM3 Required)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 512 MB (nVidia GeForce 8600)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets