For those bananas ops? who cannot read chinese at all.. There is a great website to break all of u from this boundary! It is.. my BLOG!!! -.- OF COZ NOT.. it is babelfish translator

I think no one on earth has this modem standing on my CPU casing now^^ Why do i say so? Lets see..
(Taken using 1.3 Mpix de mp4 player's camera-.- 3Mp de camera cable gone missing. No $$ get better 1 T_T)
Nothing special right? Let us see closer...

Haha sorry for the blurness.. But i think u can see brown colour around that transistor/chip right? Thats its 战迹 of getting fried...
Wakao like tat oso can use 1 meh? Why kenot?

Geng ler XD U all muz be wondering y 1 of the components got fried =.= I remember long long time ago after 2 or 3 months i bought this modem... When i was playing Dota in Blueserver, 黑云浓浓,雷电交叉,早上如晚上,晚上如早上 wth? When Im juz finished typing "Hey guys i might leave due to serious lightning. Pls dun ban me!" and "Boom!" I watched blue fireworks from my modem LIVE right infront of me. After that, i was worried that i have to get another modem again T_T no$$ lea.. After the rain ran away killing my modem... I recheck whether is my modem is dead or alive. I replug in everything and "CRAP" kenot online geh? However, i did not giv up coz the light showing ADSL is not dead and seems to be still working.. I tested it directly with my lousy laptop and "w00t" my modem is not dead!! So wat's dead? Me.. ops! My motherboard intergrated LAN network card T_T and my 1st port of the modem/router... Sigh.. SO the moral of the story is.. plug out ur telephone wen lightning is "dancing gracefully" out there...

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets