On 4th of May 2008, I made a brave move. I decided to transfer some $$ from my Public Bank account to Alertpay account ^^ How much I played with? RM172 which is a big amount.
Alertpay states that fund transferred will be added into alertpay account within 3-5 days. However, i waited more than a week becoz i didnt add my reference number in the transaction form zZz (I dunno where to put ler). I began to panic... So, i decided to email them regarding to my problem. Walao eh... They damn busy ler? They replied me after almost 2 weeks =,= The customer support staff told me to send a copy of the transaction as payment proof. So, I scanned my 1st page of PBbank book and took a transaction screenshot and send it back to him. I LOVE MY SCANNER VERY MUCH^^
(Click to enlarge)

It helped me in verifying my Alertpay account also XD
Then after 3 days which was yesterday, 24th May, they added RM172-RM15(processing fees. EXPENSIVE!)=RM157 into my Alertpay account.

They sent me an extra RM2 lol... So, this proved that they r REAL and im gonna start investing in the internet with the funds. Risky but NO PAIN NO GAIN! U can msn me yawcheung@hotmail.com for the programs I took part in.

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets