Ops! I mean streamyx... Last 2 weeks, I noticed that my internet speed is plunging which can be described as "from heaven to hell" while im surfing the net. I ignored it because i tought screamyx is just having some "technical" problem as usual. However, i experienced the speed of light(the snail way) for the next 3 days! So, on Sunday, 4th May 2008 i called Streamyx and told them that my Internet is acting strangely which is very very slow as the Download speed is below 500kbps or worst. .. In the morning of the next day, they sent a techie to my house which is not expected to be so soon coz they r alwiz very slow such as my line. They are not driving Kancil but MyVi already >.<
Firstly, the techie said that he will configure sth at the rocket shaped thingy located in the park near my house. He said that he will call me in order for me to update him with my line speed. I waitied from 11am-2pm -.- and he called... I guess he went to lunch and yam cha during that period. Really guai lan =.= I told him that nth has changed and then he returned to my house around 3pm and he climbed up the electric pole to check my line speed again. After that, he called me to look after his ladder and he will move to somewhere to check my port. After some time, he returned and told me that my area's underground cable "sudah jadi sangat teruk, 'jadi lu punya line sudah takda harapan'(tambah tolok)" Ini tak boleh berlaku ni!! He said that he will change my port to a faster 1 temporarily and will tell streamyx to replace all the devices and the underground cables which i think will not be done at all in the near future XP
Nvm lea at least i get a better bandwidth now haha^^ Damn happy with the current speed... Alot of my frens already got this speed without alot of problems -.- and i used my lousy speed for 2+ years paying the same amount of fees like them which is RM88 -.- I did not complain previously becoz my download speed is staying around 700kbps which is tolerable as according to their speedometer. The minimum we can get is 70% of our package. So this time, 趁他病拿他命 I reported to them with a much speed slower than the minimum speed and now i got this ^^ 真是爽! Now Im has a Download speed of 800kbps+ and i can download upto 160kBps which is doubled compared to the old lousy line...

If you wanna test your speed, please go: http://www.speedtest.net/ and click the golden pyramid which indicates Kuala Lumpur and then the green pyramid indicating Singapore (gives you better speed result but i dont know why -.- KL server lousy gua..) The website gives results in kbps which means kilo bits per second so in order to convert into your normal download speed. U need to divide kbps by 8 to get kBps. e.g: 1200kbps divide 8 = 150kBps which means kilo Bytes per second... If your download speed is below 70% of your package please tell them Dial 100 or else suffer the boredom of waiting a website to load -.-

3 comments:

Doomsday said...

Polis kata jangan scream when SCREAMYX down :p

http://mydoomsday86.blogspot.com

yaw175 said...

-.- siapa remove comment 2 times lol

Doomsday said...

Hari Kiamat lor removed comment 2 times.. ahhaha

Ads by Advertlets