Continue from Part 1, I went home and watched my bro playing his MMO but I felt unusually extremely tired. I thought it may be due to the intensive CCNA module 1 course of a week ago, so I decided to take a nap. ZZZZ... When I woke up, I felt more tired than before I sleep =.=. Besides that, I was very HOT! in terms of body temperature haha.. OH MAN~ I was sick and not knowing I was actually infected by the Dengue virus! I took 2 paracetamol or penadol(penidur?) and went to bed early.
Day 2 - I woke up and felt more tired compared to yesterday. I could barely open my eyes as they were burning =.= I couldn't do what I do best which is sitting in front of my PC for hours due to the tiredness. I could only sit on a chair like an old man waiting for the Soul Reaper to claim his soul.

At night, I got worst and so, I went to the doctor. He gave me some medicines to cure normal fever and he told me if this fever prevailed for more than 3 days, it might be Dengue fever. OMFG!!! Of course I hoped that it wouldn't happen!
Day 3 - It was getting worst day by day. The fever was playing tricks with me! It was gone sometime and then it returned =.=
Day 4/Day 5 - The fever persisted. So, I went to the clinic where my aunt works as a nurse there. The doctor suspected Dengue and decided to do a blood test. I'm lucky not having phobia with needles but it was still painful T_T In the evening, the result was... I had HIV!!! Nah.. that was a joke haha :P From the blood test result, my platelet count got low low low low low low(not Shawty with the fur).... The next day, I went for a blood test again and my platelet count was still plunging. So, the doctor told me to visit the hospital.
OMG this is getting serious right?
The next day, I went to Selayang Hospital for a blood test. It was not a pleasure experience waiting for the result there >.<>That sucked! And for the next day, my platelet count decreased again and this time, I was admitted to the hospital~This is the first time I had to be sent to a ward X^P

My hand was pierced with a needle with a host in order for the natrium chloride fluid to flow into my body >.<
It was very inconvenience to move my left hand with that thing around. It sucks!!

Now, the life in the hospital:
Blood test everyday until I'm immunised to needles =.=
Drink alot of 100 plus + water everyday. This is very important in order to survive from Dengue virus. I got 100plus phobia after this XDGo to toilet alot everyday...Lie on bed everyday...
Think "bukan-bukan" things everyday... For example, 护士春光 maybe because of lack of tfk those few days... @_@ juz kidding here lol

The food is quite good there and the environment of the hotel err.. I mean the hospital does look like a hotel XD Red carpet + beds + toilets in 1 room :D After 3 long days and 2 nights, I can finally go home! WEEEE~ I missed my PC very much! @_@ Man, I'm relieved not being killed by Dengue virus because I still have alot of new things to do in the future!!
That's the end of the story of Dengue Boy. Thanks for reading :D.
Before I end, here are some important reminder from me:
Go to the doctor when you are sick.
Drink alot of water if you got Dengue because it will help you to recover faster seriously! I hope that you won't get it in your life anyway.

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets