I went back to my hometown at Kuala Ketil Indah, K.Ketil, Kedah last month. This time, it is different because I was armed with a camera! :D However, all of the pictures were only taken around my kampung house. Did i just say kampung house?(because we usually "balik kampung")
First of all, here's a picture of my luxury kampung bungalow houses.
Reminder: All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

(My kampung house is the 2nd on the right!)
This Taman is still developing as some of the houses are not finished yet.

At the first night, some"one" err.. actually something welcomed us here. A moth stopped at my bro's shirt near the collar which made it look like a decoration or a badge.

The life here is leisure, carefree and relax~
However, it is quite boring too XD So, I decided to take my cousin's camera and start a snapping-spree around this area. (My camera is 3Mpixel so I used hers which is 7Mpixel instead of mine XD)
My cam photo taken by her cam
(Freaking sharp!! This is what I call High Quality!)
VerSus
Hers taken by mine
(As blur as my head in Networking class XD)

Enough with the camera comparisons! Now, let's take a look at some photos I'd taken here~
The first thing to drag my attention was this Yam Tree.
but then, I came over this!! It's a gigantic man eating plant!!! (Just a larger version of the small Yam Tree >.<) Maybe I'm just a Kampung Boy from KL who never see such plant before...

I think it just ate somebody anyway... Notice about that slipper over there at the bottom right?

Well... look what I'd found here within the Giant Yam Tree! A reminder post in my kampung house garden!! I'm not sure where did they got it from but that's kinda cool @_@

Before I end episode 1, here's some photos of the area outside the house.
Reminder: All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Can you spot any four-leaf clover?
Something interesting inside of the neighbour's house :D I wonder who will sit in between the "forests"..
Man eating ants!!!
The reminder post in my Kampung house garden should be placed here XD
Thank you for reading and stay tune for the next episode The Inner Layer which will be more on my life here in K.K. Indah...

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets