Ops sorry for the title in overstressed mode... It is common when an extra hyper stressful person releases his/her stress in one shot. It's like when we charge up gases in our butt and then release those gases in one blow = BBOOMMM!! Awww Man... I can't imagine what will happen to your hole after this... From tight become loose @_@ (Don't think till 18SX there har)? We might not control the amount of cakes to be released in the toilet??!! OMFGBBQ >.<

Okay enough of stressful thoughts!!! (Slapped my face a hundred times)

Now lets PARTAY!!!~~
Went to INC Cyber Cafe straight right after the last paper =.= (I hope I have such determination in studies...) Who cares about studies now? It's the holiday I'm concern now~

After some deep thinking for about 5 seconds?(My brain too noob... Can't do deep thinking more than 5 seconds >.<), it seems that... I have no more target in life after this final exams... (This happens everytime after a final exams). Why? Coz previously, my primary target was to study for the exams. However, for now.. the target was accomplished. So.. what's my next life target now?

After another not so-deep-thinking, it is GAMING~~~ w00t MY FAVOURITE!!! There goes my 3 months sem break =D Okay, I will stop typing now and continue with my Granado Espada adventure. I will write about a buggy game in the next post. It is a serious game with a funny attitude =X Stay Tune :D

0 comments:

Ads by Advertlets