After a long pause in blogging due to "shits" (ops i mean tests and practicals) >.<, at last i've got the time to update my blog because I got myself a full day holiday from Java and OS (Oh Shit?) assignments for today, Saturday 23 August 2008. ^^
Now, let me review last week's life. Last week was the worst Dooms Week since Year 1 Sem 1! Why? I had assignments + tests + practicals + presentations (JComboBox! WTF? Java too much =.= This is what I call Combo Horde!). Everyone was overstressed during the last week including me. The most pek chek one would be Java assignment now = = ||| WHAT A SCARY WEEK!!!... B4 that let me relax by playing this game XD
( Nintendo DS: Tamagotchi Corner Shop2 )

2 comments:

bluefiz said...

haha..finally u are back :p

yaw175 said...

I'm back becoz of u~

Ads by Advertlets